The Human Resources Audit is a process of examining work culture, engagement level, leadership style, written policies, systems and practices to an organization’s vision, mission and HR functions.
- A report on Strengths, Area of improvement and opportunities.
- A detailed suggestions to harness strengths, overcome weakness, converting opportunities.
- Identifies the contribution of the H R department.
- Identifies cause of dissatisfaction if any.
- Lot of information which will act as a decision making tool.
- Personal discussion with management &H R Team.
- Sample survey administration.
- Data collection based on current system.
- Verifying template.
- Assessment of Impact of Existing System.